4.26.2008

Today Just May Be the Day

That I go off the deep end. I'm just tired and really just want school to be over. But then I think about all the friends I made here and I don't want to have to say goodbye to them. I know I'll see them again come September, but I really won't be able to talk to them much because I'll be overseas for the majority of the summer. What's there to do? How do you feel about living/cohabitating with people for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 8 months and then having to say, "see you later?"

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I can't wait to hang out with my friends back home! The people here just don't do it for me.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more, 9:59. There's nothing like childhood friends. I love them dearly.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you guys.. I can't wait to see my "real" friends!! yay!

Anonymous said...

I love my friends here and at home