4.18.2008

Community Shuttle

So I went to NYC today and I took the shuttle on the way back. At first I was stressed out because it wasn't coming, then I remembered that 3:30 to 4 is the off-time. Then when it did come at about quarter after, it came to a different place than I was expecting and I ran to catch up with it as it was pulling away.

Phew!

But aside from all that, it was really cool (literally, too) to have an air-conditioned, CLEAN bus taking me from the train station after a hectic day back to home, aka Vassar. The driver was super nice, and stopped the bus when he saw me in the mirror running like a headless chicken.

So that was sweet.

And I'm thinking that some time I'm going to take advantage of the shuttle and go to some grocery store and buy some things to make something baked and delicious. I'd definitely ride it more often now that I know how it works.

I hope you are all out enjoying the weather. Or, if you're from Antarctica perhaps this isn't your cup of tea.

-aRCHEL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should definitely hit up some of the coffee shops in town, aRCHEL.

-Poseidon