4.23.2008

FacebookFacebookFacebook

OK, so - I have to admit I DO love spending hours and hours just looking at pics, profiles and new notifications on Facebook. It's brilliant! I love Facebook, I won't deny it - it's the perfect stalker tool... but(and) I love it (let out your inner stalker? - scary). It's the one place where I find most of the information I need about all the stuff that goes on around me (events, random groups, gossip -healthy gossip I mean-, etc.)

But today I log on and learn about the new feature - FACEBOOK CHAT!! For serious?!?! I honestly don't know how to react to this. On the one hand it's awesome because I do have a thing for instant messaging...but one the other hand I'm terrified that Facebook might suck me in even more! LOL. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be that dramatic... I'm just concerned that one day it'll go too far. (Add dramatic background music).

Maybe that's just me. Who knows - for now I'll enjoy the practical side of it and I'll make sure I'm getting enough sun and fresh air out there.
Peace!

Aletheia

No comments: