4.29.2008

The Truth

What is it with all these shady-ass girls trying to dance with me at the Mug? When I’m there with my boys on the dance floor all I’m looking for is a good time, a random hook-up is the last thing on my mind. Its insane! We’re down there for less than five minutes and we’re already surrounded. Like hungry kittens, timid at first, but once they see what they want they close in and attack; I turn and they're pawing at my ankles. Why are girls always so horny? All they want is sex. We break free but they pursue. As quickly as we move to the extremes of the floor we’re re-encircled. They’re everywhere; if they’re not on the dance floor then there standing on the sides giving me the eye. How can I be expected to have a good time if I know I’m being ogled? All I want to do is dance with my boys, just let me have my fun. When I go down there, all I’m looking for is fun, not sex. Eww! Girls, Leave us guys alone. When we’re at the mug, we’re not there to dance with you. All we want is guy time, so keep your distance and let us have our fun.

white chocolate

p.s. When I leave the Mug I leave alone, my bed is the only thing I want to be inside of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

it is a rule that guys never go out dancing to hang out with their "boys." thats what chilling out is for. so get over it and don't go to the mug if you don't like it. or go with your girlfriend...?

Anonymous said...

I think this was a satire maybe? Not sure...if it's really the case, I've been missing out (don't really like the Mug at all)

Anonymous said...

if that's not satire, then i don't know what is.

Anonymous said...

i personally dance 7-10 times better while being ogled.

Anonymous said...

someone a bit full of themselves?