4.30.2008

Because It's Wednesday and I Want To

There are waaaay too many little things to do on this campus. And when you try and stay on top of what is going on, your trajectory on an imaginary map winds up looking like something the cartoonist from "Family Circus" would have come up with. At least thats the case for me. Getting to the last day in April and realizing how deplorably few trips I have made to the city, or to ANYWHERE off campus, is more than a little embarassing (especially considering everyone back home assumes I LIVE in the city) and forces me to reconsider just why it is that I "dont have time."

So tonight I am feigning time and sherking my committments and responsibilities and any other guilt-inducing word and going to a show in the city. Because it's Wednesday. And I want to. And I've long since put on hold the occasion of free-drinks at ladies night. So while this choice will probably kick my ass in a couple of days....I am still going to do it....so, ya.....peace.

tenandthree

No comments: