4.21.2008

Ouch Charlie!

**WARNING: THIS POST IS LONGER THAN 400 WORDS.**

Ciao Ciao Ciao OOOOOOOOWWWWW!

So, I hope you all are in better shape than I am because I think I just sprained my toe (I don't think it's broken...I hope) and it f*@#$%^ hurts! I am forced to limp and you all know how attractive THAT is....haha...(because, you know, I REALLY care what people think of me...---ok, I'm assuming you didn't get the sarcasm there, but it was what I was heading for..). So I'm not really sure how this happened because cuz you know, shit just happens....to me, but it all went down in ACDC. I saw someone who I don't really know very well (though I do like him as a person, for I have no reason to dislike him...he's nice). He said "Hi *insert name here*!" with a big smile and I said hi back in the same manner. Then I realized something. I absolutely LOVE it when people say "hi" to me. It's so simple (and sadly people take it for granted) but it really does make my (and I'm sure, your) day! Anyway, I got so excited that I went over to my dinner-buddy and friend, Aletheia, and told her how happy it always makes me. And being the dork I am, I was dancing around a little (in ACDC, mind you) and then put my foot down on the floor with a lot more force than anticipated and my toes just crunched. This is the point where I yell "OUUUUUUCH CHARLIE!" I limped my food over to the register, than to a table where my toes continued to throb. Once I got up again and my foot and all its ligaments stretched, I realized how badly it hurt. I limped back to RayRay. (oh ya, the stairs were a sexy fun time, let me tell ya!) Now my toes are wrapped in a cold towel which I need to re-soak. dang....

And now......drum roll please....

FUN(NY)SEX(Y)FACTS: (ya, baby, ya!)

---The first published use of the word 'condum' was in a 1706 poem. (I wonder who invented the word....)
---It has also been suggested that Condom was a doctor in the time of Charles II. It is believed that he invented the device to help the king to prevent the birth of more illegitimate children. (oh...i guess that answers my previous question...haha)
---There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day. (ONLY?! Come on guys and girls! Try HARDER)

Pace ed amore,
Chipmunk

P.S.- Hope you had a fun 4/20!
P.P.S.- why are the bees stalking the dorm windows????

No comments: