4.13.2008

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"


Well I bet this is the millionth MIA story you've heard/read thus far, but I will make mine short and sweet.

My friend and I got there an hour in advance and were behind Meryl Streep's daughter and posse, and then Luis showed up and he's hilarious. Finally we get in and DJ Million Dolla Mano is ok for about 10 minutes, then I am bored for two hours.

Then, Dear Sweet Jesus, She shows up. I get so excited I nearly die. Here's the video somewhere, that's me screaming "OH MY GOD YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL". I was at the very very front, but then was violently and alarmingly pushed around like a rag doll (one girl got her foot killed by the barricade things and had to get three stitches). Then I went to the side and am SUPER jealous of people who got on stage.

Dude, who was the girl with MIA at the beginning, with the Jamaican accent? It wasn't Rye Rye but this woman was soooo cool.

It was the most intense experience of my life. The next day I felt like I had an MIA hangover. I love her.

CJDC

Vid:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lovezzzzz Luis.
Mainly because he's my biffle/fag/bestiegay.
Keep stalking, but for real- can you start identifying us, his friends- who are equally fab/important.
K thanks.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I am not a professional Luis Stalker, so I don't know his friends, really.
But forgive me, how could I leave out his supermodel-esque entourage of hip young girls? There was...the girl "Sweetie/Bitch" who walked right by MIA and didn't notice haha...and..."There" (said most Columbianly, i.e. "Teh-reh") as Luis calls her, who so graciously brought Luis some...Smart Start with whole milk (after "three hours", I might add, you kept Luis waiting!). and of course the girl with the leopard-print jumpsuit...
Is that creepy enough? You're welcome.