4.27.2008

It's All Over...

So on Thursday and Friday my dance group had its final performances of the year. With that and Bare both now over, I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself... except catch up on the 9350438 pounds of work that I ignored for the past three weeks. Aaaaaagh.

In other news, a comment on my last post made me realize just how disconnected I've become from Joss over the past few months. It's a good thing for me - I'm moving off-campus next year, so it's likely that I'll never live in Joss again, and I'm not really a huge fan of the place anyway - but it's a little weird, considering just how much time I spent here at the beginning of the year. I'm hardly here these days. When I'm not in class or at rehearsal (except not rehearsal anymore, SOB), I'm at UpC or the library or hanging out with friends in other dorms. I don't know... I don't really like living in dorms (hence the reason I'm moving off-campus), so I'm avoiding it at all costs until I don't have to do it anymore, I guess.

sorry for the completely disconnected rambling. I need to go write some
papers now...
littleone

No comments: