4.20.2008

I Have a Confession

BARE WAS AMAZING.

If you didn't go to see it, you missed out! Everything was perfect - the choreography, the set design, the music, the costumes, the lighting, the directing, and - perhaps most of all - the acting. Tino Lim and Jon Bannigan were perfectly cast as leads - their voices complemented each other wonderfully. In fact, the casting for every character was spot-on, my fave being Maria Garcia as Sister Chantelle - she definitely had the best one-liners in the show.

All in all, it was a spectacular evening, and director Amanda Giglio '11 should be proud of the awesome show she put together!

Below is a slideshow of some pics from the show. I apologize in advance for the quality - they were taken by my camera phone. For some reason, 8 pictures are still trapped on my phone, but once I'm able to transfer them, I'll post an update!

SPRiNKLES

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bare was fucking incredible.

Anonymous said...

Andy is a stud.

And Bare totally was fucking incredible!

i miss it already!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?! it was awful!

Anonymous said...

Andy's rap made my day