4.10.2008

We're Bringin' SEX(y) Back

Don't make fun of me for my corny title....

Ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao a tutti!

Like I promised, here are your sex(y) facts! Yes, I’ve been lagging the past few weeks on these facts but I hope you will forgive me after today’s dose of sex(y)!

---Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds. That is not surprising. But what about women???
---85% of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives. That's way too sad!
---The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were: Fred and Wilma Flintstone. I love the Flintstones!
---During World War II, condoms were used to cover rifle barrels from being damaged by salt water as the soldiers swam to shore. Hahaha… well, I guess that could explain the Baby Boom! They were using their condoms on their guns as opposed to their…swords (???).
I’m the Queen of Bad Jokes….haha.


P.S.- as a member of CHOICE, I must tell you about the workshop TONIGHT (Thursday) at 7 PM in the Faculty Parlor!

“Pelvic Proficiency: Pelvic Power”
Sheri Winston returns to Vassar to teach how to strengthen pelvic muscles, focusing specifically on the pelvic floor, to enhance sexual pleasure. She will then lead participants in several pelvic exercises that integrate breath, visualization, and energy movement. This is a clothes-on, hands-off workshop.
Come for as long as and go whenever you are able to during this 3 hour-long workshop. Bring a friend! Cookies and Tea provided!

These are wonderful workshops! We’ve already had a “How to Have a Gender-Free Orgasm” (AMAZING) and a “Clothes-On Bondage 101” Workshop! You should come come come to this, our last workshop for this year (that I know of)!
See you there!

Pace ed amore,
Chipmunk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condoms are also commonly used to waterproof (or sweatproof) microphones.

Anonymous said...

Condoms are so useful, aren't they???

;-)

That's why you should always carry some with you!