4.30.2008

Rich Horowitz is a god...and so is William Booth!

So I went in to the Office of Res. Life in the hopes of getting some advice on my housing situation. After all the talking, sending of forms, yada-yada-yada, I still had no roommate! I took refuge in Rich's spacious office, on his slightly squishy couch, as he went through my draw number and the possibilities for rooms (I am a lazy bastard with all of that, by the way). And wouldn't you know it, my draw number is just good enough to grant me a single next year! Woot! The big deal for me is not that I won't have a roommate and rather an entire room to myself (although that is still frickin' awesome); but rather that I just no longer have to worry, after having worried and not done much about it all. Life's sweet during those moments when you don't have to take responsibility for your lack of care about pressing things. But let's not count those chickens just yet...

On a side note, I also walked to the Salvation Army thrift store further down on Main towards Downtown. I have to say that they do a great job accommodating all of those in need. William Booth, the founder of Salvation Army, is a good guy in my opinion. Care to counter?

-Crito

No comments: