4.28.2008

Waste Two Seconds of Your Life INSTANTLY!

Well, I have nothing to say. So read if you have nothing to do but feel like...wasting two seconds of your life. Just know, you will never get them back.

O, the weather! Compared to last week, this is downright depressing, and I feel slightly depressed. Not sad, just like my body is slow and more still. My muscles are not happy. Be careful with the caffeine. Especially coffee. Yes, I love you, but you interrogate my GI tract. It feels a bit abused.

Listening to Lightnin' Hopkins on a rainy day all day and doing this shitting paper and lazing around...it's the best to hope for on a day such as this. Sorry for being Debbie Downer, eh!?

Um...the candidate debates should be cool. Smoothies are nice. Hoorah for intramural soccer. WOOOOAAAH Mistuh Chahlie yo rollin mill is buinin down

Wait! I do have something interesting. Bonobo chimps. That's right, folks, everybody's favourite longer legged, incestuous, and freaky deaky human relative! Behold:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blogging your way into my cold, cynical heart.

Anonymous said...

NIPPLES