4.19.2008

Improv Lyke W0ah

Seriously, the show last night was AMAZING. It's sad that this was the first Improv show I went to and it was one of the final shows of the year. I assume that they'll be having another one tonight, but unfortunately I can't go because I'll be seeing Bare (which I hear is fabulous anyway, so I have no regrets).

Last night, though, they got me laughing so hard I was crying. The show started out with name games, and moved on to alternate realities. Then they did a musical about a day in the life of Conrad Schott, complete with squeaky glasses, roll-up pants, a trip to the Met, "Oofle Doofle," and a love affair with the Pope. Finally, they finished with a compilation of weird (though hilarious) scenes involving brothers, conjoined parents, lesbians, people stuck in a well, and CatDog.

Overall, it was a great way to finish up a great day of summer (Spring? Psh. WAYYY over that).
I just cannot wait for their next show!

Now go out and enjoy this glorious weather on this wonderful weekend!
Carpe diem!
SPRiNKLES

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! I guess you're glad we dragged you there!!

Anonymous said...

What time is the show tonight and where is it? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ya! See, you should just always listen to us, SPRiNKLES! You have a good time with me and alethia!
;-)

love,
Chipmunk

Anonymous said...

yay improv was awesome last night! 10:30 2nd floor of taylor.

Anonymous said...

Tonight's show was hilarious as well. Man, I'm really gonna miss Evan, he has such a unique (and funny) personality. Aletheia is good too.

You guys definitely all gotta check out their 24-hour show over study break. It's a smaller audience, but they're just as funny.