4.25.2008

Getting "Lost"

yo WHAT WHAT it's Noyes' 50th tomorrow, baby! Iss gon' get MAD crunk! I'm wicked excited for Dido and Anaeas....how I love opera. oh dude fucking Lost is back! yes!

As much as I like Lost (I think it's one of the most interesting pieces of only mild-crap on tv) I really can't stand Kate's character. She's prominent on the show because she serves as the sex symbol.("dude lets give the hot sassy chick a gun and like, a love triangle and stuff") Sometimes, the only thing she does on the show is look up at Jack, bite her lip/ tilt her head/ flip her hair provocatively. It was so funny last night, it was ridiculous; the opening scene to the show was her crouching on the beach, hair waving. She pulls down her tank top strap...for no fucking reason. I think she's going to take a nudey dip or nurse a sexy scratch on her soft (armpit hair-free)sculpted shoulder or that the writers would provide at least a flimsy excuse for the action...but she like, rubs her shoulder or something and looks up at Jack and smiles sexily and Jack smiles back. I don't get it. What was the point of her pulling down her strap? It was such a blatant almost exploitation of "the hot one" that it was almost uncharacteristic of Lost. Fuck media. I mean, I'll still watch it but it will continue to disappoint me.

CJDC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE KATE SO MUCH

and that part was so stupid

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you're talking about.
YOU'RE HOT, CJDC

<3 that girl you stayed with when you were stranded at the beginning of spring break

Anonymous said...

I. HATE. KATE.

Shes such a bad representation of the "strong female character"

Anonymous said...

You are media, dumbass.

Anonymous said...

Um whatever, CJDC is not a dumbass. And media is media.

Anonymous said...

your MOM is media, 4:28.