4.09.2008

Madonna! JT! Timbaland?!!?

Why didn't people think about this before?!?! I'm highly addicted!

I'm almost finished pre-registering and I'm having good feelings. As I flipped through the Schedule of Classes, I notice that some classes are capped at 2 or 3 people. If that's the case, why? I know you can easily obtain that professor's signature, but could you imagine having a two person class and one person doesn't come? There should be an email list or facebook group: "I am not coming today. Please don't go." And the teacher should be invited also so they don't have to worry about teaching a class full of air. Interesting thought, huh?

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo all those spots are saved for freshman! shoulda jumped on that before.

2012
2012

2012
2012

OCEAN OF SPERM!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the previous comment it funny. haha. I guess Blog9 has readers that aren't even students at Vassar yet...