4.28.2008

One door closes, another opens.

So Dido and Aeneas is over. I've spent a lot of time and brain space on it in the past semester, especially in the past week.

It's been a wonderful experience and I really loved just about every minute of it.

And as this door closes, the door of the rest of the semester continues to open. I've got this amazing paper to finish, and then another one to take care of (a total of about 30 pages by the middle of May), and of course exams to study for.

I'm looking forward to this week, this weekend, study week, and the two weeks at home/travelling before I come back to Vassar for the summer... And of course I'm looking forward to that quite a bit as well.

Well, it's time to work on that paper now. I hope you are all doing well with your work or, if not, having a lot of fun on this rainy day for relaxation.

-aRCHEL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dido and Aeneas was wonderful!! Great job!!