4.01.2008

Trogdor Strikes in the... Day?

Last night I decided to wake up early this morning so that I would have ample time to do some reading before class. I took a shower, got dressed, and headed to ACDC with my work. Okay, so nothing unusual about that. At approximately 8:30 am I arrive at said eating establishment and to what should my wondrous eyes should appear, why 2ninjas and a Trogdor be-suited man. I laugh to my self, but I decide it's too early to consider why there are ninjas and a cartoon dragon on campus. However, as I climb the steps of ACDC, I see from the corner of my eye that they're following me. I cautiously open the door and slip inside. I grab some yummy bacon and scrambled eggs, and go to pay. I start walking through the entry way to the salad bar when Trogdor smashes my tray from my hands, while simultaneously, one of the ninjas kick out my knees from behind and I hit the ground soon after my food. (If you're curious the other ninja must have been snickering, because there was no one else around). When I stand up a few moments later, the ninjas and Trogdor are gone. I look down and on my tray I see: "Traygor strike in the night."
-Poseidon

No comments: